Our portable heater service includes:
- Overall operational assessment of your heater
- Gas hose and bayonet safety check
- The removal and cleaning of all filters
- The removal of any internal dust that build ups from the fan and internal workings of the unit
- Inspection of gas injectors for correct size and operation
- The cleaning of the bits that you can’t reach with the cover fitted
- Replacement and testing of the heater for correct operation
Any gas appliances, especially flueless heaters within your house should be periodically inspected in order to:
- Prevent reduced efficiency that can add $$ to your gas bill
- Ensure no escapes of dangerous gasses, such as carbon monoxide are present
- Reduce any potential fire risk or operational hazard
- Maintain the appliances safe use as designed
Current recommendations indicate that all gas appliances are inspected at least every two years, especially those inside your home. Furthermore, all appliances over 10 years old should be serviced annually.
Portable flueless and fixed flue gas heaters are a reliable and effective source of heat for your home provided that they are used and maintained in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations. So contact the gas heater experts today for the peace of mind that you and your family needs.